|
|
Wednesday, June 15, 2011Dear boii that today i remembered you.. 5years ago...we were together... I can still remember you placed your kiss onto your hand and placed it on my cheeks.. Hahahahaha..That was quite cute. I think you forgot about me and move on to another girl.. That time,i still don't know about love. 2years ago...You and jie were together... I can still remember 3 of us having fun staying back in class for recess... That's why i start not to befriend with Rslyne and JingMin Darlings.. And start befriend with jie. You two used to have conflicts with each other and jie always ask advice from me.. she gave me your number..that was superb cute too..hehs I remembered you did get warded in hospital because of food poisoning.. I cared for you.. now...i have feelings for you... how?...I still like you.. (L)OVE * 9:14 AM |
YOU KNOW YOU WANNA KNOW MEI'm available in white, brown & many other colours. My life is filled with lovely Candies I LOVE my darlings Currently in relationship Hero :D |
MAKE SOME NOISE, ITS A PARTY |